Nicolas Brousse, an Engineering and Operations Leader with strong Cloud Technologies expertise, became Director of Operations Engineering at Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) after the acquisition of TubeMogul (NASDAQ: TUBE). As TubeMogul’s sixth employee and first operations hire, Nicolas has built and grown Adobe/TubeMogul’s infrastructure over the past twelve years from several machines to over ten thousand servers that handle ±350 billions requests per day for clients like Allstate, Chrysler, Heineken and Hotels.com.
Adept at adapting quickly to ongoing business needs and constraints, Nicolas leads a global team of site reliability engineers, cloud engineers, software engineers, security engineers, and database architects that build, manage, and monitor Adobe Advertising Cloud’s infrastructure 24/7 and adhere to “DevOps” methodology. Nicolas is a frequent speaker at top U.S. technology conferences and regularly gives advice to other operations engineers. Prior to relocating to the U.S. to join TubeMogul, Nicolas worked in technology for two decades, managing heavy traffic and large user databases for companies like MultiMania, Lycos and Kewego. Nicolas lives in Danville, CA and is an avid fisherman and aspiring cowboy.
- Built from the ground up and lead a global team of 60 engineers (FTE, vendors worker, contingent workers)
- Global Team with staff in 4 different timezone (Ukraine, China, India, US) to ensure 24/7 support (Follow The Sun)
- Support a ±250 global product and engineering team
- Built and support a ±10,000 assets infrastructure with >7 datacenters locations in US, Europe, and APAC.
- Built a multi-cloud solution with cloud bursting capabilities to support product scale and latency requirements
- Design and deployed a solution to deliver services in Mainland China with a POP in Beijing and direct connectivity to HKG Data Center
- Responsible for infrastructure P&L with goal on TI cost as percent of Gross Profit
- Define strategy and tactical plan to ensure SOC2/ISO/SOX compliance